QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
ALS provides technical services to a broad range of clients. Those clients expect our services, reports and data to be of the highest standard. Our commitment to our clients will be met by:
- Providing clients with accurate, timely, and legally defensible data and services.
- Maintaining high standards of professional ethics.
- Continually striving for efficiency in process whilst maintaining or improving the effectiveness of the quality management system, improving aspects related to customer and staff safety and minimising waste.
- Adopting new technologies for the purpose of meeting market needs, improving efficiency, reducing waste, or improving quality.
- Ensuring that staff are fully trained and competent in all aspects of our quality management system and always adhere to documented procedures.
- Providing a safe working environment for all staff and minimising any negative impact our activities have on the environment.
- Innovating and developing new methodologies to ensure that our service offerings meet emerging regulatory or customer requirements in both capability and detection limits.
- Encouraging and assisting staff to develop to their full potential whilst contributing to the long term objectives of the company.
- Working with our clients to build relationships which are mutually beneficial.
- Following the quality management and operational guidelines set out in the international standards ISO 9001 –“Quality management systems” and ISO/IEC 17025 – “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”.